This year I decided that all goals, dreams and plans will be saved regularly. In this way, it is easier for me to focus on what I have already achieved and separate from what is still before me. What I was able to write here is not a complete list anyway, but something needs to start with. I suspect I would run out of life to see what I want.. and it’s just London! I still have to push other countries and cities to see somewhere else. 😀
- Climb the O2 Arena
- Visit harry potter’s studio
- Take a ride on the London Eye
- Amaze the view from the Shard
- Visit London’s financial district – Canary Wharf
- Go to Winston Churchill’s bunkers
- Cross the pedestrian tunnel under the River Thames between Greenwich and Tower Hamlets
- Take the Emirates Air Line
- Explore the middle of London Bridge
- Visit St Paul’s Cathedral and climb the observation tower
- Go to the Hindu temple on Neasden
- Visit the first underwater tunnel constructed in the world.
- See the steamad from sky garden
Barbican – Conservatory – Place ticked off – Barbican Conservatory, or jungle in central London
Do I have people here who lived in London? If so, share your favourite places in London. I’m happy to know places I don’t know about yet.